Friday 18 July 2014

sorry have not updated in like forever

Sorry I have not updated in ages I have been busy lately. So on another point I have read soon really good fanfictions. One was called after the blast where Austin and ally are in a long distance relationship after they became a couple over a summer break. They have difficulty through their relationship and the story ends on Austin going to his family to sort out his problems but left ally behind heart broken. So other the summer I will be reading the next fanfiction in the story to see what happens to them after he is sorted out. Please leave comments on any fanfiction you would like me to read please.

2 comments:

  1. me and gemma are gonna write a fanfiction ispired by an anime called hetalia (I can't remember if i've ever told you about it) and the jeremy kyle show!
    so when we've written it would you like to review it? :)

    ReplyDelete